We are glad to offer our guests a transfer service to and from the airports with a deluxe, air-conditioned car. Our rates start from just 55.00 Euros for up to 4 persons (one way rate) and this of course means that you can reach our properties without the stress of having to use an unfamiliar transport network. The pick-up service is also available from Civitavecchia harbour at 130.00 Euros for up to 4 persons. There is a night service surcharge of 5 Euros for pick-ups between 10.30pm and 5.30am.
It is possible to book a walking tour at a cost of 15 Euro per person which lasts approximately 3 hours (any entrance fees to tourist attractions are not included). Once a week we also organise a small, free presentation on the terrace with a guide, where guests will be introduced to some of the most interesting routes and attractions that our beautiful city has to offer.
We also offer the following services:
- We can purchase flowers, wine, chocolates, etc for a personalised and romantic check-in (on request).
- There is a fixed price menu, lunch and/or dinner, available courtesy of a nearby restaurant (on request).
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is some useful information on Roma Termini Suites properties, such as how to pay, check-in/out times and so forth. Please take some time to read the information and do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any queries.
- Reception for the properties located at ‘Via Manin’ is at Ecce Roma Suites (1st floor with lift/elevator), whereas WRH Termini has its own reception (3rd floor with lift/elevator).
- IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the Covid-19 situation reception is only open for check ins. Therefore, your estimated arrival time must be communicated in advance. Reception is not manned 24 hours a day: ‘Via Manin’ properties from 8.00am to 11.00pm and WRH Termini from 9.30am to 5.30pm. However, guests receive keys to the main doors so that they can come and go as they wish.
- Check-in should be made after 2.00pm and check-out before 11.00am. Please note that according to Italian law, guests must provide valid ID, such as a passport or national identification card, in order to check in at any hotel.
- Check-in outside these hours is possible, but please always inform us in advance (at least one day prior to arrival) of your expected time of arrival.
- ‘Via Manin’ properties: check-ins after 11:00pm incur a supplementary charge of 15 Euros which is to be paid in cash on your arrival.
WRH Termini: check-ins after 10:00pm incur a supplementary charge of 15 Euros which is to be paid in cash on your arrival.
- Please pay for your accommodation at check-in – we accept cash, Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
(please note that we reserve the right to pre-authorise and verify your credit card before your arrival)
- English and Italian are spoken by all members of staff, some also speak some German, Spanish and/or French.
- WRH Suites, Roman Terrance, Manin Suites and Ecce Roma Suites: breakfast (toast, butter, jam, croissant, coffee, tea and juice) is available at an additional cost of 3 Euros per person, per day.
WRH Termini: unfortunately breakfast is not available.
- For the safety of our guests, all communal areas are fitted with security cameras.
- Air conditioning is available throughout the year and is included in the room rate.
- Small children (up to the age of 2) can stay free of charge, if they stay in the same bed as their parents.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept pets.
- Parking is available near the train station at a charge of approximately 20 to 30 Euros per day and you can also find several car rental companies there.
Please note: From 1st January 2011, a tourist tax has been imposed for visitors to Rome (excluding guests under the age of 10 years old). The tax is currently 3.50 Euros per person, per night. The tax is not included in the rates and should be paid in cash on arrival.